Based in London
Attractive salary + bonus+ £3,300 London Market Allowance
This post attracts a generous benefits package, including 32 days’ leave and Civil Service pension arrangements, and benefits from a range of family-friendly policies.
- A CCAB qualified accountant with proven experience of successfully delivering a high calibre financial planning function.
- A commercial thinker with demonstrable experience of enabling a growing business
- Comfortable with a variety of financial modelling and planning methods
- Comfortable in defining processes
- A team leader comfortable with managing both directly and at arms’ length
Closing date for applications: 07:00 BST on 20 July 2012
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and is keen to reflect the diversity of UK society at every level within the organisation. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland).