The Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA) is a State Corporation under the Ministry of Transport. Our mission is to develop, regulate and manage a safe, efficient and effective civil aviation system in Kenya while our vision is to be a model of excellence in global civil aviation standards and practices. We are seeking to recruit qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following positions:
|Download PDF (134KB)|
1. REGISTRAR ACADEMIC SERVICES – 1 POST (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
2. MANAGER, ICT - 1 POST (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
3. MANAGER INTERNAL AUDIT & QUALITY
4. CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
5. CHIEF CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
6. AIRWORTHINESS INSPECTOR (AIRFRAME AND POWER PLANT)
7. AIRWORTHINESS INSPECTOR (AVIONICS)
8. FLIGHT OPERATIONS INSPECTOR 10
9. SENIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICER
10. SENIOR HUMAN CAPITAL OFFICER– RECRUITMENT AND PLANNING
11. CIVIL ENGINEER, AERODROMES
12. ASSISTANT ENGINEER
13. AERONAUTICAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS OFFICER III
Interested candidates are requested to send: application letter quoting the Post No. on the envelope and application letter, copies of certificates, testimonials and a detailed CV indicating current salary and expected salary, daytime telephone and full contact details of three professional referees to the address below to be received not later than 11th April 2011. For detailed job descriptions and person specifications, visit the website www.kcaa.or.ke/vacancies.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The Director General
Support Worker (Scoop) - *Building a world-class diamond group* *Kimberley Underground Mine JV* Kimberley Underground Mine JV is situated in the town of Kimberley in the Northern...
7 hours ago