ERTICO – ITS Europe (www.ertico.com) is a multi-sector, public/private partnership pursuing the development and deployment of Intelligent Transport Systems and Services (ITS). ITS is the integration of information and communications technology with transport infrastructure, vehicles and users in order to improve the transport system as a whole including issues related to road safety, traffic efficiency, environmental issues and system and infrastructure security.
We are currently seeking to recruit a full-time (m/f) Communication Officer.
The Communication Officer oversees ERTICO’s relationship with its internet suppliers, manages the production of new websites and the maintenance of current websites, and provides solutions, creativity and ideas for ERTICO’s online presence. In addition, you will play an active role in communicating ERTICO’s activities via modern communication tools.
The selected candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for quality and updates of all ERTICO websites (corporate, i-Mobility Network, project…);
- Manage and guide website migration to a new CMS based on open source (Joomla);
- Create monthly newsletter in html version to be sent to our database of 16.000 contacts;
- Managing the relationship with our web suppliers.
- Multimedia and Web 2.0:
- Support the development and day-to-day management of various social media/web 2.0 communities and tools;
- Use different interactive tools (flash animation, banners, campaigns, online polls, surveys, webinars etc.) to market/communicate our activities.
- Communication support:
- Support Communications team with press relations campaigns;
- Write reports/articles on various ITS topics including reporting on various internal and external events.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for the web and good technical knowledge of Content Management tools (Web and direct marketing);
- Ideally knowledge of Photoshop, Flash Professional, InDesign…;
- Excellent English verbal and written skills, knowledge of other languages is an asset;
- Knowledge of the Transport sector, in particular Intelligent Transport systems, is an asset;
- Be creative, flexible and take initiative to implement new approaches for communication using modern multimedia tools;
- Preferably have experience in a similar position;
- Be organised, efficient and motivated to work on own initiative and within a team.
ERTICO offers a friendly and dynamic work environment.
Please send your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For security reasons, please note that we cannot accept emails from services such as Yahoo!, Hotmail! Etc. In this case, please fax or post your application instead.