- Plan and develop program activities
- Supervise specialists and coordinators to ensure efficient and effective activity operations
- Manage program's monitoring and evaluation activities
- Market program activities
- Generate cost-sharing and matching financial support
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree in institutional development or other relevant fields preferred
- Minimum seven years of experience managing international programs related to academic degree and training programs, organizational performance improvement, and/or university partnerships, preferably in Egypt or the Middle East region
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Strong communications skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English required; Arabic language skills preferred
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and list of three references in electronic submissions toEgyptFORECASTrecruit@chemonics.com by August 8, 2012. Please include the name of the position in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
In addition, please download and complete Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification form and submit it separately to EEOselfidentify@chemonics.com when applying for this position. Please include the name of the position and the country in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.” Thank you for completing the form and supporting our equal employment opportunity reporting requirements.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.