i+solutions is a not-for-profit organization specializing in pharmaceutical supply chain management for low and middle income countries. We offer high quality health care services through innovation, creativity and effective execution. We help to meet the needs of countries and organisations by creating local knowledge, systems, and facilities to increase self sufficiency in local pharmaceutical supply chain management. Our key areas of expertise include:
- Procurement & Supply Services
- Training & Consultancy Services
i+solutions is a young and dynamic organization located in Woerden with a local office Washington DC. In Woerden we employ about 40 persons.
Our clients include International Donor Organisations such as USAID, the Global Fund, Ministries of Health, NGO’s and private companies. We are the pharmaceutical procurement partner for the Supply Chain Management System (SCMS) funded by the US Government PEPFAR program and the Voluntary Pooled Procurement program (VPP) for the Global Fund, with a total yearly procurement volume over 200 million USD.
In view of our growing international activities we are looking for
Supply Delivery Coordinator m/v (fulltime)
The supply & delivery coordinator is responsible to monitor and expedite the delivery from vendors to clients and verify their compliance to the purchase order. Coordinate worldwide shipments of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies, ensure the compliance with import/export documentation requirements and define corrective action in case of irregularities. The supply & delivery activities are carried out as per standard operating procedures, either in-house SOPs or those determined by specific client organisations.
- Monitoring order status and ensuring timely logistics execution.
- Expedite with vendors to assure that export documents are provided in due time.
- Review documentation prior to shipment to ensure compliance with the purchase order and with import/export requirements in the country of destination.
- Issuing pick-up and delivery instructions to freight & logistics partners.
- Verifying delivery and ensuring administrative and financial processing of the orders through to completion.
- Define and implement corrective action in case of irregularities.
- Accurate data entry and maintenance of all order and shipment progress in various CRM and Logistic MIS systems.
- Documentation of all relevant information on orders and deliveries in hard copy and electronic files.
- Ensure that vendor shipping instructions are updated periodically.
- Inform customers about the progress of shipments.
- Liaison with international customers on import/export regulations and documentation requirements.
- Advice vendors on documents required for the importation of pharmaceuticals in countries of destination.
- Liaison with buyers to ensure smooth progression of required changes to orders.
- Work collaboratively with the clients, vendors, transport and logistics service providers and partner-organisations on logistical issues.
- Handling of all shipment-related complaints with vendors in collaboration with buyers. Quality related complaints are handled in collaboration with Quality Department and PSS Manager.
- Continuous review of vendor performance and PSS performance statistics.
- Seek opportunities for improvements in the operational processes and daily activities.
- Contribute to the development of work-instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as and when required.
- Fluency written and spoken in Spanish is a pre.
- Approximately 3 years of work experience in transport and logistics (international freight forwarding, import/export regulations and custom clearance procedures).
- Educational level MBO/HBO degree in logistics, supply chain management or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, accuracy, efficiency and meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and experience in ERP/administrative systems.
- Experience in Health/Pharmaceuticals procurement sector a plus.
- Fluency in oral and written English, knowledge of additional languages such as French or Spanish a plus.
- Team-player – also able to work independently.
Conditions of Employment
The position is for a fulltime workweek (40 hours). We offer a dynamic and pleasant working environment, attractive salary and secondary benefits.
Please send latest 8 July 2012 your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com subject Vacancy Supply Delivery Coordinator, or to: i+solutions, att. Marie Lamy, Westdam 3b, 3441 GA Woerden, The Netherlands.
For further general information on the vacancy contact Gert van Amersfoort, Manager Human Resources at i+solutions at (+31)-348489630, or on the content of the vacancy contact Bert van Wijk Procurement Operations Manager Pharmaceuticals at (+31)-348489514.