Achievement of brand building through meaningful total consumer experience
Successful development and implementation of brand strategies and activation programs
Represent customer and consumer needs vis-avis the KO system
Key Result Areas
Develop local and national activation programs that deliver brand experience at both usage and purchase level – Nestea
• Activation includes sampling, consumer promotion, , trade promotion, co op that is related to KO Tea brands.
• Develop product/package innovation and renovation projects and process value chain analysis
• Develop label design and responsible FA/color proof in controlled time frame with bottler
• Spend at least 2 day per month in the market assessing the KO brands and competitive performance
• Identify and develop potential brand opportunities in terms of channel mix / packaging mix / promotion mix / and visibility program.
• Work with agency to come out brand creative materials and media plans, monitor brand performance and work with agency to fill gap if any.
• Sales, market performance, brand health tracking to ensure brand performance is healthy and in line with business plan
• Plan, monitor and control DME budget spend and process payment process
• Establish professional working relationships with agencies and key third parties
• Document and share best practices by applying a standard, disciplined approach to managing projects
• Establish a comprehensive competitor watch and analysis for Tea .
• Follow through NCB legal issues and coordinate legal process for brand materials with division legal department.
• Support to develop annual business plan
Job Requirements / Qualifications
• Building Relevant Local Consumer Activation Strategies
• Market Insight Sensitive
• Planning and Organizing
• Communicating Effectively
• Initiating action
• Project Management
• Building value based relationships
• Accepting and Building Accountability
• Exerting Personal Influence
• Adaptability Understanding the Business
Business Planning & Analysis:
• Understand consumer, brand & product sources of business
• Map business opportunity by consumer type, drinking and purchasing occasion
• Understanding of business trends, including deviation analysis vs. plans
• Concise communication of findings to senior management and bottler
• Brand Marketing
• Understanding of brand building ‘philosophy’ and elements for achieving long-term brand success
• Development of specific activation plans, including
• Drinker recruitment strategy
• Brand image communication plan
• Brand exposure standards
• Consumer interaction plan
• Role of channel in overall brand experience development
• Liaison with headquarter and regional to ensure that global initiatives, standards and methodologies are executed within Taiwan when appropriate
• Identify strategic and execution issues required research
• Work with agency to develop test stimulus
• Attend & monitor the field work
• Apply research insight together with other market information, e.g. sales for maximum business development
• Financial Analysis
• Analysis of financial implications of alternative marketing strategies
• Provide management and bottler with financial pro-forma for proposals, and results for completed actions
• Develop and manage marketing budget for maximum brand development
• Trade Activity Support & Management
• Firm grasp of relevant consumer experience via channel and trade activities
• Ability to participate in development strategic options for trade activity development
• Hands-on implementation management
Typically receives assignments in the form of projects and results expected but has freedom to decide on priorities and how to accomplish assignments.
Knowledge & Experience:
Min. 3-4 years in a large FMCG organization, Preferably in consumer or brand marketing
Education & Professional Qualification:
University degree, MBA+
Good oral and written English.
Travel up to 5-20% of work time under normal conditions.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.