Coca-Cola Fortune (CCF) is one of four licensed Coca-Cola bottlers in South Africa and has five manufacturing sites situated in Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, Polokwane, Nelspruit and Port Shepstone. It has a wonderful diversity of people from all South Africa’s communities who work together to create a workplace that is energetic, challenging, exciting and rewarding.
An exciting opportunity exists in the Procurement team (Port Elizabeth), for the above-mentioned position, reporting to the Country Procurement Manager.
Key performance areas:
• Lead stores teams at various locations
• Ensure effective operation of MRP and stock keeping of COE materials
• Responsible for SAP and RAMIS master data accuracy
• Responsible for receiving and issuing from the stores for COE materials
• Identify and implement inventory management process improvements
• Conduct and monitor KPI performance
• Provide reports and corrective action plans to management
• Maintain and enforce housekeeping standards.
• Matric and relevant tertiary qualification in Inventory Management and Stores Control
• At least 3 years’ experience in managing a store
• SAP knowledge is essential
• Ability to work within a team, provide guidance and support
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Process driven
• Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
• Open-minded and able to adapt to change.
If you have the necessary skills, experience and competence to succeed in these roles, please register your CV on www.cocacolasabco.com and click on the “careers” icon, or e-mail your application to Nerine Bailey at email@example.com or fax: 086 759-0932 on or before 2 March 2012.
Only South African citizens will be considered for this role.
The company offers market-related competitive remuneration packages.
Coca-Cola Fortune is committed to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.
Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
CCF reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Team Leader for Health Evaluation - The Team Leader will be responsible for coordinating the activities, assign tasks to team members and supervise performance. S/he will be the main point o...
12 hours ago