Do you want to be involved in the international dynamics of sustainability, where ideals and pragmatism meet?
UTZ CERTIFIED is a trustmark and program for sustainable farming worldwide. Our mission is to create a world where sustainable farming is the norm. Sustainable farming helps farmers, workers and their families to fulfil their ambitions and contributes to safeguard the world’s resources, now and in the future.
UTZ CERTIFIED is one of the largest programs for responsibly produced coffee, tea and cocoa in the world, working across all continents with leading brands and retailers, such as Sara Lee, Mars, Nestlé, Heinz, Ahold and IKEA.
UTZ CERTIFIED is headquartered in Amsterdam and works closely with its partner network in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
The traceability department is looking for a:
Application & Support Coordinator Traceability
UTZ CERTIFIED has developed a new web based traceability infrastructure called Octopus, enabling commodity industries to show transparency and give insight in the different levels of sustainability throughout the supply chain.
You are the link between UTZ partners and the support team in Pakistan. You handle the more complex customer questions and deal with them to your customers’ satisfaction. You support the project manager with implementing new customers and services.
Good analytical skills and knowledge of business processes enable you to rapidly build up functional expertise. Your professional focus, service oriented attitude and interpersonal skills smoothen effective communication to customer satisfaction.
- Coordination of customers’ questions and support team in Pakistan
- Functional and technical client support
- Define, test and validate the functional design of the Good Inside Portal
The Application & Support Coordinator Traceability reports to the Traceability Support Manager.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in a client oriented area in a medium-sized organization
- Degree in Computer Sciences or related
- Experience in application management
- Ability to translate business requirements into ICT solutions.
- Fluency in English and Spanish, Portuguese is a plus
- Strong eye for clients’ needs and business mentality
- Excellent analytical skills and conceptual thinking
- Strong communication skills, pragmatic and vigorous
- Able to work in a very hectic environment
- Proactive, accurate and committed to excellence
- Intercultural team player, international work experience
UTZ CERTIFIED provides a entrepreneurial, dynamic and international working environment in sustainability. Employment is based upon 40 hours/week. We can only consider candidates who have a work & residency permit for the Netherlands/EU.
This is your opportunity to create real value for a meaningful global sustainability initiative!
Please send your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning Application & Support Coordinator Traceability in the subject line. For more information please contact Thamar Zijlstra on +31 (0) 6 41 89 98 46.
More information about UTZ CERTIFIED Good Inside: www.utzcertified.org