If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant, SAP ABAP/Webdynpro Developer in its Information Technology Services and Solutions Division in New York.
Please see Terms of Reference
1. University degree in Business administration, Computer Science, Information systems management or related field.
2. Minimum 5 of years of hands-on experience in programming, maintaining SAP applications using ABAP and/or ABAP Objects, Developing Custom enhancements and reports.
3. Experience in understanding the identified gaps and provide solution(s), translate it to technical efforts and estimate the work for the same.
4. Experience in writing technical specifications.
5. Experience in leading team of developers, conducting Code reviews and ensuring quality of development.
6. Experience in programming interfaces and transferring data from/to SAP and external systems.
7. Experience with Smartforms, ADOBE forms, Workflow and web services.
8. Experience in testing procedures and protocols.
Required Technical skills:
1. Netweaver technology, ABAP Objects, BSP, Java and Webdynpro
2.Smartforms, ALV, PDF and ADS reports
3. SAP Interfaces, idoc, ALE and Workflow
4. Good Knowledge of functional areas (FI, LO, LE, HR, GM)
5. New Netweaver enhancement framework and knowledge of BDT
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, send an updated CV and a duly completed United Nations Personal History form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2 March 2012 with subject line: SAP ABAP/Webdynpro Developer.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.