Important Note: There is no relocation support for this role.
The Coca-Cola Company’s Venturing and Emerging Brands (VEB) unit was created in 2007
to identify and develop the next set of billion dollar brands via importation (bringing products that work globally), incubating internal innovation (launching new brands and categories) and sourcing external growth through acquisition, entrepreneurial partnering and equity investment.
The Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for building brand loyalty for Coca-Cola’s Venturing & Emerging Brands. At this time, the portfolio is led by illy issimo, a ready to drink coffee, that was created through a joint venture between illy Spa International and The Coca-Cola Company. The Field Marketing Manager will need to have a license & car to travel the New York metro market (includes NJ, CT, Long Island and Westchester) & Philadelphia
The New York Metro Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting Field Sales and Distributors for VEB brands via custom creative POS, newsletters and updates, POS management (inventory, ordering, and allocation), sampling/event management, and customer marketing.
• Serves as a conduit between Headquarter Marketing and Field Sales
• Manages local Direct Marketing budget
• Supervises internal sampling team (three direct reports) that samples illy issimo in key outlets (offices, colleges, supermarkets and gourmet stores)
• Manages Local sampling agency that executes guerilla sampling
• Communicate marketing efforts to distributor partners
• Creates and manages all POS for Northeast markets
• Creates and executes local customer marketing programs for key accounts
• Attends customer & industry trade shows to market VEB products
• Works in tandem with Field Sales to ensure products are being pulled out of stores
• Seeks out tastemaker events where VEB products can be marketed
Ambition & Commitment to succeed
Extremely organized & detail-oriented
Self-Starter-enjoys working independently and with a team
Exceptional written and presentation skills
Bachelor’s degree required
1-2 years of marketing or beverage industry experience
Experience with Microsoft Office programs
Minimal travel outside of NY/NJ/CT/Philadelphia market- must have a license for travel within geography