- Analyze and interpret the performance data for the ABC Global Category.
- Understandthe consumer base and their consumption patterns of current products and/or services..
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
- To create, maintain and follow-up a complete KPI dashboard and reporting system to develop an action plan to improve commercial results. This includes analyzing future potential risks and/or opportunities that can affect these markets’ performance and growth.
- To build an appropriate monthly, quarterly and annual report to summit official results to MIC headquarters
- To run specific analysis required by business.
- To understand patterns and identify possible commonalities among users with similar trends.
- To create and understand segments behaviours based on such patterns.
- To monitor evolution of consumption patterns and interaction.
- To forecast based on numeric analysis future trends.Analysis and feedback of the business budget and forecast preparation by the operations.
- Alert management about any deviations expected vs. Budget and the reasons behind those deviations.
- To interpret through the use of past and present data the impact that the category products and services had/are having/will have on consumers.
- To monitor market share, product/service penetration rate (overall and per product), GM, ROIC and other financial KPIs; and provide benchmark reports.
- Coordinate the team of country BDS analysts
- To provide tools for each product/service owner to monitor their performance.
Desired Skills & Experience
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or a related field preferred.
- Masters Degree a distinct advantage.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE
- 5+ years experience in a similar role demonstrating outstanding financial and analytical capabilities.
- Proactive, organized and customer oriented person.
- Knowledge on telecom businessis a distinctive advantage.
- Experience in several budgeting, planning and forecasting tools. P&L, GM, Ebitda, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
Millicom International Cellular S.A. (Stockholmsbörsen: MIC) is a global telecommunications group with mobile telephony operations in 13 countries in Central America, South America and Africa. It also operates various combinations of fixed telephony, cable and broadband businesses in five countries in Central America. The Group’s mobile operations have a combined population under license of approximately 270 million people. At YE 2011, Millicom had in excess of 43m customers served by over 680,000 points of sale across its mobile footprint of 13 countries, namely: El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Bolivia, Colombia, Paraguay, Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Mauritius, Rwanda, Senegal and Tanzania. For more information, visit www.millicom.com..