We are seeking to complement our policy and economics team with a trainee policy researcher and/or economist for an initial six-month period. The trainee will primarily support our senior staff in carrying out regulatory impact assessments and other types of policy evaluation although, some administrative tasks may be required from time to time (project management, formatting and binding reports, etc).
The successful candidate will have the following skills and competencies:
- Master’s degree or higher in environmental protection/policy, economics, social sciences or other relevant discipline;
- Exposure to European public policy analysis, with strong capacities for research and data collection;
- Experience with the European Commission’s impact assessment and evaluation guidelines and Better Regulation initiative is a strong advantage;
- You should be energetic, enthusiastic and resourceful with a drive to exceed expectations;
- You should be computer literate and particularly confident with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Outstanding spoken and written English, including drafting skills;
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
What we offer:
Milieu offers the opportunity to join a growing consultancy firm with a stimulating, informal, flexible and multicultural working environment where you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting and challenging issues.
Milieu plans to make this appointment as soon as possible.
Please apply via our automated recruitment process: https://milieu.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk066dt.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Milieu Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.