- Our ambition is to be the best performing; most trusted and respected CPG Company in the world. A large part of this ambition will be achieved through building amazing distributor relationships, developing a culture of ‘simpler, faster, better’ and working cross functionally and with distributors to provide an unparalleled brand and retail proposition at the point of purchase in market
- WestLAC is one of the 4 markets within the LAC Region and is comprised of 40 countries. The region is a multicultural, multi-customer, multi-channel and multi-currency environment with different taxations and regulations.
- It is comprised by four business units: Jamaica, Argentina, Chile-Peru-Bolivia & Ecuador, Free Trade Zones & Border and Caribbean and Central America.
- Caribbean & Central America is a mix of distributor markets and IMCs. It includes a range of markets with growth potential.
Purpose of role:
The Customer Marketing organization in WestLAC spans Shopper Marketing, Category Development and Commercial Planning and Activation, to deliver:
- World-class shopper understanding and insights
- Compelling category strategies
- Support for outstanding customer collaboration
- Value creating Category development
- Effective shopper marketing to support conversion at POP
- Customer-focused planning, activation and execution.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities:
- Owns and ensures the Reserve Outlet Segmentation in countries is reviewed and up to date to reflect market changes business potential but more importantly that the segmentation is used to make right priorities within the activity planning process.
- Support and guarantees the luxury executional capabilities agenda within the Distributor Partners and Diageo team.
- Orchestrates detailed execution plans in key markets for portfolio activities and new business opportunities such as World Class, Celebration Platform (JW Gold Reserve and Ciroc), Christmas, weddings, hotel platforms.
- He/she is accountable to deliver monthly performance management reports (activation and Essentials execution KPIs, RTC metrics) and analysis to define when needed corrective actions following them through to completion.
- Supports CP&A Manager on leading a transformational change focused on delivering flawless planning and execution through an effective cycle planning & briefing process.
- Tracks A&P and trade spend highlighting its evolution to CP&A Manager and is responsible for preparing activities Pre and Post M&E
- Coordinates special packs and creates/executes in-store/outlet visibility solutions and support materials to drive brilliant execution in the PoS, focusing on channel needs and execution guidelines;
- Performs regular trade visits to identify opportunities and provide solutions to drive incremental sales.
- Ensures full compliance with external and internal guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Business or related field.
- English and Spanish required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales and /or customer marketing /trade marketing areas with specific experience of distributor based businesses.
- Understanding about how the total sales organization operates and how to drive its effectiveness.
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively internally and externally with good influential and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work around and within a variety of different market conditions and demographic factors.
- This role needs an entrepreneurial spirit and drive.
- Strong analytical, presentation and project management skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated, tenacious with commercial drive and commercial curiosity.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.