Our Client Total E&P Uganda is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the above vacancy;
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collecting, organizing and maintaining the Geosciences documents both in electronic and hard-copy.
- Meticulously maintain information using detailed record keeping systems in line with Company’s rules and procedures.
- Co-ordinate and communicate with the Geosciences team to capture data in the different databases. Ensure proper archiving and retrieval of documents.
- Degree in Library information science, Business computing or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Data Management.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Technical efficiency in database management and windows platform.
- Excellent computer skills particularly in MS Excel and MS Access.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to TotalEPjobs@nftconsult.com
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.