Lecture Professor/Visiting Lecture Professor of International Law
China University of Political Science and Law (CUPSL)
(CUPSL’s initiative for national "Chang Jiang Scholars Program")
The China University of Political Science and Law (CUPSL) is one of the top public funded universities under "project 211" of Ministry of Education of People’s Republic of China. No.1 ranking of Law related study and research among all Chinese Universities. CUPSL currently boasts two campuses in Beijing which are connected by free shuttle bus in Beijing.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Lecturing key subjects in the university during the period of employment.
- The first employment contract will be signed for a consecutive 3-year period, the successful candidate has to promise to deliver teaching and lecturing job for no less than 3 month per academic year, with no less than 2 month an academic year on campus.
- Extensive teaching and lecturing experience at internationally renowned higher education institutes as professor or equivalent role.
- A successful candidate will be able to provide evidence of her/his profound academic achievements in the subject area.
- The successful candidate must have published 1 representative work and 3 influential academic papers with internationally renowned academic journals within the last 5 years.
- The university will support the candidates who meet the requirements above to gain the seat from national "Chang Jiang Scholars Program".
Remark: Employment contract with university will be confirmed once approval from Ministry of Education obtained for the successful candidate as nominated exceptional global expert for the "Chang Jiang Scholars Program".
Compensation and Benefits:
- RMB 30,000 salary per month, RMB 90,000 for the 3-month working period every academic year at CUPSL.
- Flexible working hour.
- Free accommodation in Beijing, a two-bed room apartment with essential facility including bills will be provided by the university.
- Free round-trip economy class air-tickets from successful candidate’s country of residence to Beijing up to 2 times a year during the period of employment.
About "Chang Jiang Scholars Program"
"Chang Jiang Scholars Program" was initiated directly by Ministry of Education (MOE) of People's Republic of China in 2011. Every year the program is funded directly by central government with designated budget, to help top public funded universities to attract, invite and retain top quality academics from overseas to China.
How to apply:
- A softcopy of updated C.V in MS Word, PPT or PDF version.
- Supporting materials about academic achievements.
- Clearly state the specific position you apply for in your application email.