Our international tax specialists advise, guide and implement innovative tax solutions to secure the best results and help our clients excel anywhere in the world. They deal with all types of fiscal issues such as corporation tax, international tax regimes and withholding taxes.
Ready to be part of the team? Join us and hit a home run!
About the role
As a Junior International Tax Consultant you will:
- Help our clients to maximize value by identifying and implementing comprehensive tax strategies for international corporate taxes.
- Collaborate within advising engagements by participating in the implementation of effective international tax structures and strategies for multinational groups who benefit from the advantages of the Luxembourg tax system.
- Develop your technical knowledge by helping to prepare tax returns for our national and international clients, within a multicultural team of young dynamic professionals.
- Work closely with our experienced consultants and have extensive contact with colleagues worldwide.
- Degree in law, economics or from a business school, ideally with a major in tax
- A first experience in tax would be considered an asset
- Analytical and rigorous approach as well as client-service minded
- Keen to acquire new competencies and to adapt quickly to new tasks and environments
- Ability to work well within a multicultural team
- Fluent in French or German and English. Any other language is considered an asset
If you're ready to take your career to the next level in a challenging international environment, focusing on continuous learning, dynamic teamwork and cutting edge solutions for clients, you're ready for Deloitte!
About Deloitte Luxembourg
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,200 employees with more than 46 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, one of the world's leading professional services firms in Audit, Tax, Financial Advisory and Consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues.
At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Further discover Luxembourg and how you can benefit from a career with Deloitte on our career's website.