PRACSIS, a European affairs communications consultancy, is seeking a full time professional English web editor/copywriter/journalist in the energy field to carry out tasks such as:
- Drafting of texts related to European Commission Energy policy for web sites/brochures etc.
- Proofreading and/or editing of English texts (grammar, punctuation, style)
- The candidate will be English native speaker (any other language is an asset) and have excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- The candidate has at least 3 years of experience in drafting of English texts in the energy field.
- Work experience in drafting of texts for web sites for the EU Commission and experience in organising energy related workshops are assets.
If you match exactly this profile, please send us your CV and cover letter to:
The candidate is expected to start in July 2012.
Please note that PRACSIS will only contact selected candidates.
Application deadline: June 17, 2012