VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation who works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries.
Digital has the ability to bring the stories of our work, our volunteers and the people that they work with, to new audiences. We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital marketing manager to drive the effective use of digital in VSO UK.
Working across teams, you will shape the way we organise and use content and platforms in the UK. From your small team of two you will need to influence and inspire the effective use of digital across the organisation through convincing analytics and impressive knowledge of external trends.
This is your chance to join us at a pivotal moment in our use of digital and make your mark in the fight against poverty.
Key skills required:
• Proven ability to develop and deliver innovative and effective digital communications
• Extensive experience of using digital marketing tools, including web analytic packages, SEO/PPC campaigns, email and mobile marketing
• Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
• Excellent team-working and cross-team working skills. Demonstrable ability to negotiate and influence
• Excellent project management skills; significant experience of delivering projects against time, quality and resource targets
• Excellent organisational and planning skills including time management, forward planning, objective-setting, meeting deadlines and targets
• Budget management experience