EUREKA is an international network of 39 Member States and the European Commission aiming at raising competitiveness and productivity of European companies through innovative and technology products developments.
In order to support innovation in Europe, EUREKA organises international collaboration between companies and research centres in R&D innovation and research projects.
The EUREKA Secretariat in Brussels is providing services to the EUREKA network and is the implementation structure for the Eurostars Joint Program dedicated to R&D performing SMEs. The EUREKA Secretariat is looking for R&D Project Officer.
As member of a team, you are responsible for:
- The follow up (monitoring) of projects financed within the Eurostars Joint Programme;
- Preparation of information regarding major changes to be approved by a Committee;
- You are in contact with the projects participants and the international projects officer;
- You will run progress reports;
- You will propose a selection of projects which could be presented as Success Stories for communication purposes.
- Degree in engineering or science;
- Very well organised and able to handle multiple tasks;
- Good listener and communicator;
- Take initiative;
- Able to define priorities;
- Synthetic capacities + able to write;
- Passionate by innovation / curious and open minded;
- English as working language / another European language an asset.
Closing date for applications: Friday 23 March 2012.
Applications received after this deadline will be disregarded. Only applications sent electronically will be considered.
Applications, including a motivation letter and full CV (in English) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start date: As soon as possible.