- Multiple Technical Expertise roles
- Global Mining Consultancy, Coal focus
- Brisbane and Melbourne Australia based
At Coffey Mining, we partner with clients through all stages of the mining lifecycle to understand their challenges and deliver practical, innovative and cost-effective solutions. We provide ‘turn-key’ consulting, operational support and optimisation services, independent reports and a range of technical audits and studies. Our products range from advanced spatial data management solutions through to leading geotechnical instrumentation and monitoring systems and analytical quality control applications. Our team is professionally accredited in all mining jurisdictions globally and supported by a network of mining offices throughout the Americas, Africa and Australia.
We are expanding our Brisbane and Melbourne teams to meet the needs of our clients in this boom resource market and we seek professional engineers from the coal mining sector.
Working at Coffey
You will work as part of a team delivering mine design, geotechnical and geological solutions, as well as other mine infrastructure projects on time and on budget, while meeting Coffey’s professional standards.
We pride ourselves on our technical mastery and the use of practical, innovative techniques and technologies to solve client challenges.
Coffey are committed to ongoing professional development of our people. You will enjoy the opportunity of growing and expanding your career and participating in industry forums and seminars.
The professionals we seek include;
- Principal Mining Engineers
- Senior Mining Engineers
- Principal Geotechnical Engineers
- Senior Geotechnical Engineers
- Geotechnical Engineers
- Principal Resource Geologists
- Coal Geologists
- Principal Tailings Specialist
- Business Development Manager
You will have;
- Relevant qualifications and experience in Mining, Geotechnical Engineering or Geology
- Strong team orientation and exceptional interpretative and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A desire to advance your professional career as a high calibre specialist consultant in Coal
For more information contact: David Brown, Recruitment Manager on +61 7 3002 0480
Coffey International Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information on Coffey Mining, please visit coffey.com
Mining Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers, Geologists