We want to ensure that those with accreditation are treated as professionals, and to that end, we are seeking to confirm that everyone with a media pass is indeed a working journalist or media professional. Accreditation will only be given to individuals with a proven track record of reporting.
- Only members of the Media assigned to cover the Festival from a recognized media outlet may qualify for a Media Credential.
- The Festival staff maintains the right to issue, deny, or revoke Media Credentials at its discretion at all times.
- Once an application for accreditation has been received and approved you will receive a confirmation email advising of the type of pass allocated, your registration badge number, the issuance date and the place and time that the pass should be collected.
- Due to financial entail, we are not able to accommodate everyone so only few will get the opportunity.
- Applications are considered on a case-by-case basis and the decisions of ZIFF are final.
- ZIFF reserves the right to deny or withdraw accreditation of journalists who abuse the privileges so extended, or put the accreditation to improper use, or act in a way not consistent with the principles of organizers of the event.
Write your application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply before July 1, 2012