As a company, we are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population. Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication.
Huawei is seeking an E-Commerce, Chief Architect with deep expertise in the global enterprise business landscape to formulate a comprehensive global Enterprise E-commerce strategy. The initiative will be inclusive of both Business / Consumer users that will drive innovation on key areas that will propel Huawei to success in this arena.
Responsible for the following:
· Definition of a comprehensive E-Commerce strategy and execute the solution for Huawei Enterprise business, leading to architect multiple innovative projects to develop the Huawei E-commerce system for the enterprise business.
· Work closely with China IT development teams to lead or guide new projects.
· Drive new innovations, which simplify customer interactions and increase customer satisfaction.
· Engage customers to gather input into technology trends, directions and opportunities for enhancing our Huawei e-commerce systems.
· Work cross functionally within Huawei to ensure alignment and collaboration with other groups related to the E-Commerce systems.
· 15+ Years professional experience in leading Information Technology industry,
· 10+ years experience in defining requirements and leading the delivery of architecture, design, development, testing, and maintenance of enterprise-level E-Commerce system and applications integration
· Deep working knowledge of Enterprise Web-Application Architecture (multi-tier web based J2EE projects), eCommerce systems (electronic data interchange (EDI) / XML and SOA BPEL etc), Secure transaction systems, database catalogue and transaction systems, SFDC /Remedy integration
· Experience leading multiple cross functional teams across different geographical locations and business processes
· BS in Computer Science or Computer and Information Systems preferred
Why work for us?
- Recognized on the World's Most Innovative Companies List - 3 consecutive years by Fast Company Magazine
- Unprecedented growth - our contract sales reached USD30.2 billion in 2010, a year on year increase of 24+%
- We invest in engineering and innovation - 55,000+ of our 120,000 global employees work in R&D and we filed 42,543 patent applications in 2010 - #2 in the world
- We are the global No. 2 telecom solution provider serving 45 of the world's top 50 operators
- We have invested $246 Million USD in global community involvement programs
- We support green energy - we have deployed 3000+ sites worldwide that run on alternative energies
- We are a member of 123 standard bodies
- We are a global leader providing LTE infrastructure and commercialization - we ranked No. 1 worldwide with more than 50% market share (Nov-2011)
Huawei Technologies/FutureWei Technolgies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest in career opportunities with Huawei; only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.
Chief Architect of E-Commerce Santa Clara, CA