A leading manufacturer of ladies and men’s underwear, sleepwear and sportswear, situated in Durban, has the following exciting career opportunities for suitably qualified individuals who are career-orientated.
Trainee Production Supervisors
Reporting to the Section Heads, the incumbents will be responsible for:
- The overall performance of the production line
- Maintaining systems and controls
- Ensuring high-quality standards are maintained
- Motivating and controlling the team
- Maintaining good working relationships with staff at all times.
- Have a Matric with English and Mathematics
- Be willing to undergo extensive training
- Have sound people management skills
- Be assertive
- Be able to communicate at different levels and compile reports
- Be able to follow and instil working procedures. A supervisory background in the manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
Interested applicants are requested to e-mail their CVs to email@example.com or post to the Human Resources Manager, PO Box 2221, Durban 4000.
Closing date: 8 June 2012.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.