AVAST Software makes the World’s most popular computer security product and is one of the Czech Republic’s greatest business successes:
• We have over 150 million users around the world, support 39 languages, and 30 different countries each have over a million users
• We operate a world-wide business from Prague with over 95% of our customers outside of the Czech Republic
• We are global pioneers in internet business
• We are rated as one of the best Czech small/mid-sized companies to work for
We are an exceptional company looking for exceptional people. Please don’t just send us a CV. We care a lot about you—your CV and other materials will be read by our CEO, Founders, or other members of the executive team. Please read our needs closely, check out our website (www.avast.com) to understand us, and maybe even research us a little bit. If you think you are one of the exceptional people we want, send us your CV and a short explanation as to why you are a good fit.
We are looking for experienced professionals to join our global eCommerce Sales team.
• Beginning-to-end responsiblity for assigned online channel (web, in-product etc.)
• This work includes, but is not limited to the following areas: messaging, promotions, targeting, free-to-paid conversions, and renewals
• In-depth understanding of all KPIs, together with detailed analysis, tracking and reporting
• Develop pricing and discount strategies for various segments (channels/ countries)
• Design, develop and implement various campaigns, promotions, and landing pages
• Cooperate closely with the web production people to make things live (including, but not limited to, CMS and Configuration Management)
• Perform AB/MVT testing and optimization on a daily basis
• Maintain the best user experience, monitor the entire process, and propose improvements
• Communicate with internal and external staff in spoken and written English
• Monitor competition, trends, and propose strategic responses
• 3+ years’ experience in e-commerce (preferably with a software product)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, pivot tables, macros)
• Experience with Web Analytics software (Google Analytics or Adobe SiteCatalyst preferred)
• Knowledge of e-commerce platforms and other standard e-commerce tools
• At least a minimum knowledge of HTML and CSS technologies
• Fluent English (Czech is optional)
• Be motivated to meet sales goals as the bonus is tied to this measurement
• Very competitive offer based on skills and experience
• Work with individuals and partners from many different diverse countries
• Fun working environment, with flexible working hours
• Benefits including lunch vouchers, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days, language courses, trainings, pension insurance, company loans
Job location: Prague
Type of job: full-time work
Starting date: negotiable
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and explanatory letter via e-questionnaire (the "Apply" button below). If our job specification requires fluency in a language other than Czech, please submit your materials in English or English and Czech.
We are a very international company and have a very international team here in Prague. However, foreigner work permits and Visas are very difficult to obtain. If you don’t have the right to work here or in the EU, we regret that we will not be able to consider you.
Contact:AVAST Software a.s.
Budějovická 1518 / 13a
140 00 Praha