Reporting to: Head of Fundraising & Marketing
Job Location: Dublin
Contract Length: 12 Months
Start Date: Immediate
GOAL is an International Humanitarian Emergency and Development NGO established in 1977 and currently operational in 13 countries world-wide. GOAL has an annual budget of approximately €65m and is supported by a range of donors including the Irish Government, UK Government, USAID, the European Union and the Irish public.
General Description of the Role:
GOAL’s Fundraising Department is responsible for raising money from the public and corporate sector, organising fundraising events and campaigns, supporting events organised on our behalf, and marketing the activities of our work overseas.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Identify, cultivate and solicit corporate partners. Pitch relevant ideas to potential corporate partners.
2. Develop and implement strategies for the solicitation of major gifts from individuals and organisations.
3. Investigate new areas and opportunities for development of new fundraising initiatives in the short, medium and long term.
4. Support the fundraising team in relation to calendar events and activities.
1. A proven track record of successfully working to targets
2. Customer Relation skills
3. Pro-active, highly motivated with a positive can-do attitude
4. Strong communication and presentation skills
5. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial, business development or marketing
The above information serves only as a guide to the advertised position. GOAL, at its discretion, reserves the right to change this prior to appointment. GOAL regrets that only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
If you would like to apply for the above position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, ensuring that the job title and location of the role are clearly stated in the subject line of your email. Thank you.
Team Leader for Health Evaluation - The Team Leader will be responsible for coordinating the activities, assign tasks to team members and supervise performance. S/he will be the main point o...
7 hours ago